Introduction

Hello everyone,
     My name is Cliff Chandler. The past month, I've been searching for GSoC projects and trying to come up with ideas
all related to Fedora/GNOME since I would like to continue to be involved with them after this summer. I recently saw the
two Brasero projects and was interested. I've been programming in C for several years but nothing too advanced until
now. I started playing around with OpenGL/SDL over a year ago, and the past month I've been working exclusively with
Glade3 and GTk. The necessary GTk code for the express mode idea is pretty straight forward, but I'll need more time
with the Brasero source to figure out how to implement it. I've also previously written graphical apps in Java with the
Swing library, so some of the concepts are familiar.
     I look forward to working with a Fedora or GNOME project this summer, and with any luck it'll be Brasero.

-Cliff