Please help to build brasero on Ubuntu 8.04 (GTK+ 2.12.9)

Hi all,

Please help me to build brasero 2.26 (from trunk) on Ubuntu 8.04 LTS
(GTK+ 2.12.9). It's important to have new brasero to work on LTS
(Long Time Support) version of Ubuntu, because this version is mainly
used in enterprises, schools and universities of our country (Lithuania).

It seems there are just 3 places in brasero sources, where new GTK+ 2.14
functions are used:
1. src/brasero-app.c - function on_help_cb uses gtk_show_uri
2. src/brasero-io.c - function brasero_io_mount_enclosing_volume uses
 gtk_mount_operation_new
3. libbrasero-media/brasero-gio-operation.c - function brasero_gio_operation_mount also uses gtk_mount_operation_new

I'm not sure if my idea is good - I think to replace gtk_mount_operation_new
with g_mount_operation_new , like it was before, see Brasero SVN r1634 and
r1755:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/svn-commits-list/2008-December/msg02730.html

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/svn-commits-list/2009-January/msg03641.html

I already reverted patch from bug #560358 to have brasero-app.c work with
GTK+ 2.12.9 and libgnomeui, but I'm not sure how to replace
gtk_mount_operation_new in src/brasero-io.c and brasero-gio-operation.c
with according functions from glib and other libraries, which exist in
Ubuntu 8.04 LTS.

I would be very happy if someone, who knows GTK/GNOME programing would write
a patch for compiling brasero with old GTK+ 2.12.9 version.

Please help me - there are a lots of people using Ubuntu 8.04 LTS, who would
be happy to replace buggy old Brasero 0.8.1 (this version is the latest
available for Ubuntu 8.04) with new stable Brasero, look for example at this request:

https://launchpad.net/bugs/316823

Thank you very much for excelent burning software :)

--
Labanaktis/Good luck,
Mantas Kriaučiūnas	 Jabber ID: mantas akl lt 	 GPG ID: 43535BD5