Re: Question on 0.9 release

On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 10:09 PM, Denis Leroy <denis poolshark org> wrote:
> Is the new 0.9 release branch of brasero meant to be an "unstable" branch ?
> What was the main reason of going from 0.8.4 to 0.9.0 ?

Well the 0.9.x is considered a stable release that is the release the
split brasero into a library
and bumped the GTK dependency for 2.14.
This also marks the entrance of Brasero on Gnome official desktop
platform (which was aproved today).
So our plans is to release 0.9.1 tomorrow and follow the Gnome
schedule from now on.
I think Philippe wanted to change the versioning to 2.25.90 for the
next release.

Luis