Invalid GConf key name

Hello list.

I am translating Brasero in Bulgarian and I found the following problem.

When trying to copy a disk to an image file, Brasero uses the localized
string for the "Image FIle" string [1] to access a GConf key.
Because the string contains non ASCII characters it fails to access the key.
Despite the error message it seems I can copy the disk.

I've tried some other locales and I see the same error.
The error is :
"Грешка на GConf: Лош ключ или име на папка: „/apps/brasero/drives/Файл_с_изображение/disc_File/flags“: '\320' is not an ASCII character and thus isn't allowed in key names".

I didn't find anything about that in the bug reports.
Is this a known problem or should I report this as a bug ?

I browsed around in the code and it seems that
the access to the GConf key is done in this file "brasero-sesion-cfg.c".
The function is "brasero_session_cfg_get_gconf_key".

This happens with the current SVN code.

[1] Cut from the PO file
#. Translators: This is a fake drive, a file, and means that
#. * when we're writing, we're writing to a file and create an
#. * image on the hard drive.
#: ../brasero-media/burn-drive.c:357 ../brasero-media/burn-medium.c:160
#: ../brasero-media/burn-volume-obj.c:718
msgid "Image File"
msgstr "String with non-ASCII characters"  # This is used as GConf key