Re: String freeze break request for Brasero

2009-02-19 klockan 01:49 skrev Johannes Schmid:
> Am Mittwoch, den 18.02.2009, 17:51 -0300 schrieb Jonh Wendell:
> > Em Qua, 2009-02-18 às 21:48 +0100, Petr Kovar escreveu:
> > > Hi,
> > > Then the question is whether string freeze breakage is intended for
> > > typo
> > > fixing, or not... ;-)
> > Probably people already have translated this one correctly. It's only a
> > matter of unmark a string as fuzzy. I guess that only en_* locales will
> > be affected.
> It's the first day of string freeze and he asked politely! Approval 1 of
> 2 for i18n because ugly original strings also make general GNOME
> appearance bad.

1i8n Approval 2/2.

For bonus point you may s/hardisk/hard disk/ in all .po files as well, but
makae sure you DOUBLE CHECK you only touched the "msgstr" lines! Hint: "svn
diff" is very helpful here. If you're not 100% sure what you're doing, then
please don't do it.

    — Wouter