Re: New test of brasero + libburn

Le jeudi 12 novembre 2009 à 13:18 +0200, Maxim Levitsky a écrit :
Hi,
I did another routine test of brasero, libburn, etc...

I found that now brasero insists on cdrecord/wodim for audio cd burning,
is this intended?

This is a bug triggered by the recent introduction of some code meant to download missing applications and plugins. Unfortunately this code does more than it is asked; I think I just fixed it in master. Could you try please?

Thanks in advance.

Philippe