Re: Small patch

Le lundi 19 mai 2008 à 23:01 +0200, Milo Casagrande a écrit :
Hi,

I'm not opening a bug, but if it's necessary I'll do it.

I was looking at brasero doc and found that the omf file in help/ was
still reporting the old documentation license that was CC by SA, but we
updated it to the GFDL.

The small patch also add a couple more variables to Makefile.am and
configure.in in the top directory. I've added those based on this
document [1] (apart the GTK_DOC_CHECK).

The only thing that need to be done is to add the m4/ directory in the
top directory for storing all aclocal macro created during autogen.sh.

Two more things that I noticed:
- while running autogen.sh, automake complains about the
gnome-doc-utils.make file and gives quite a lot of errors. I've run this
on Ubuntu 8.04 with automake 1.10, using 1.9 doesn't complain at all
- the Help entry in the menubar doesn't have the voice Contents for
accessing the documentation.

Hope this can help. :)

Bye!

[1] http://library.gnome.org/devel/gnome-doc-make/0.12/migrating.html.en