Brasero and CD-Rs

I have been working on porting the Brasero medium code to use FreeBSD's
CAM as opposed to Linux's SG SCSI interface, and I have completed
porting of all methods in burn-medium.c.  However, users are reporting
an interesting problem.  They are getting insufficient space errors
trying to burn files onto a blank CD-R.  I went over the burn-medium.c
code, and it appears that regardless of SCSI backend, the code does not
support CD-Rs (only CD-RW and up).  Is this correct, or have I missed
something.

A full brasero debug output can be found at
http://people.freebsd.org/~mezz/brasero.txt .  I feel I'm close to a
working port, but there are some issues that still need to be worked
out.  Thanks.

Joe

--
Joe Marcus Clarke
FreeBSD GNOME Team      ::      gnome FreeBSD org