RE: Brasero Documentation

Il giorno sab, 26/01/2008 alle 10.22 +0000, Phil Bull ha scritto:
> Hi Milo,

Hi Phill and everybody else,

> I've created a team on Launchpad and added you to it, so you should now
> be able to make commits to the branch.

That's great!

> That's a good point. On further investigation, it seems that Debian
> won't distribute CC-BY-SA [1]. However, they don't distribute GFDL
> either; any ideas?

They don't distribute GFDL either? Strange... how can they make do with
all GNOME's docs? Anyway... if we can use multiple licenses, for me is
not a problem at all. Probabily we can use GFDL (GNOME and Ubuntu are
ok, and probably even other distros) and one that's Debian friendly...
but I don't know which one...

> A sub-page off the main Brasero page would be best, I think. I've
> created a page here, please add to it as necessary [2].

I've added something more to the doc structure.

Just to know, what version of Brasero are we targeting? Trunk in GNOME,
Hardy version, ... ?

--
Milo Casagrande <milo_casagrande yahoo it>