Re: Documentation for Brasero

On Wed, 2008-01-23 at 00:09 +0000, Phil Bull wrote:
> Hi guys,

Hi
> The current version of Brasero in Ubuntu Hardy (0.7.0) doesn't seem to
> have any DocBook documentation, and I couldn't find any in your SVN repo
> either. Would you like the Ubuntu doc team to work on some for you?

Currently Brasero lacks of docs i have tried to find someone to at least
help us write some because neither me and Philippe have English has our
mother tongue. I have written some docs in the past for Gentoo but
always with the help of someone. So yes i'm very pleased with your offer
and i'm available to help you where i can. If you need anything you can
reach us via ML or IRC.

Thanks

Luis