full multi-session CD backup support?

Dear all

I like the feature I used to have in Nero Burning Rom:

1) I burn a DVD-R or CD-R with documents in one of my folder; I left the
track open for future writing.
2) next time, when I insert the DVD-R/CD-R, Nero Burning Rom
automatically find out files in my folder that was updated since last
time it was burnt, do the following:

   1.  add new files and updated to compilation;
   2.  remove the files that doesn't exist any more from the
      compilation, effectively 'deleted' the file for those who doesn't
      know how to mount a previous session;
   3.  user can burn this compilation.

This is actually the best thing I like in Nero I hope we can have it in
one of Linux burning applications. Can brasero add support for this?
Nero has kept a hidden file on the DVD-R/CD-R of the original location
of the folders, this is probably going to be dis-liked by many Linux
users. Brasero only needs to do it half automatic: if a user adds a
folder to a compilation that already has this folder, Brasero ask user
if the user wish to:

   1. Replace:
         1. if a file existed in CD-R and in the new folder, brasero
            check modification date (or md5, depends on user's
            preference) of existing files and files-to-add, if they are
            the same, don't add the new file;
         2. if a file existed in CD-R but doesn't exist in the new
            folder, drop this file (don't include link to this file in
            the new track);
         3. add new files that wasn't existing on CDR;
   2. Force replace: add everything and unlink the old folder. Who will
      need this?
   3. Cancel.

Very helpful for those who backup project files with DVD-R.

On the other hand perhaps it's also possible to add 'delete' feature
after imported a previous session?

Thanks and best regards

--
Real Softservice