Re: copying multiple copies

Le dimanche 17 février 2008 à 17:54 +0100, Siposs Attila a écrit :
Hi list,

I was a kde fan but I recently changed to xfce because I don't like the
way where kde4 pointing but it's another story. I try to find subsitutes
for my favorite kde apps so I came across with brasero.

Works well, fine, easy to use, thank you but I lack a function...

At my workplace a lot of time I have to make copies of discs (with
presentation material mainly) but brasero does not support to make
e.g. 12 copies of a disc I have to make an iso first and burn the discs
one by one.
Last time I had to copy 4 cd-s into 10-10 copies so it was a pain.
Could you add this feature?

Currently I am using xubuntu, and brasero is 6.1 from the ubuntu repo.

sipiatti