Boston Software Freedom Day this weekend at Cambridge College

Hi Boston GNOMErs,

Asheesh Laroia (OpenHatch founder) and Deb Nicholson have organized a
Boston Software Freedom Day event this Saturday at Cambridge College @
1000 Mass Ave and it would be awesome if you, a local-area GNOME
contributor, were interested in stopping by and saying hi.

The event starts at 10 AM with a keynote I am giving about Fedora and
community-based design. More details from Asheesh are below.

Thanks,
~m

9/17 OpenHatch hosts Software Freedom Day

Software Freedom Day is a free-of-cost, community-oriented event being
held in Cambridge, Massachusetts at 1000 Massachusetts Ave, from 10am -
5pm on September 17th. The goal of the event is to help people in the
Boston area recognize and join existing local free software-related
communities. If you've been trying to learn more about free software
generally, or have been wondering how to build up your free software
project, this event is for you!

Máirín Duffy from Red Hat and Fedora is our keynote speaker. Thanks to
the Free Software Foundation, Cambridge College and Open Invention
Network for their sponsorship! More details here,
http://openhatch.org/wiki/Software_Freedom_Day_2011_Boston