Boston Summit assistance?

Hello Bostonians!

As you may have heard, I'm Gnome's new executive director! I'm writing to
this list, because we're looking for volunteers to organize the Boston
Summit this year. If you've found the Summit to have been productive in
the past and would like to help make sure that it continues, we'd greatly
appreciate the assistance.

Please let me know if you're available and feel free to contact me about
any other important Gnome-related matters too!

best,
karen