GNOME 3 release party

Hey,

It's time to get serious about  a GNOME 3 release party.

Does April 10th work for everyone?  It's a Sunday night, which is
admittedly not ideal.  But it's comfortably after the release, and Dan
Winship will be flying into town that day.  I wanted to try to give him
a chance to make it.

I also have funding from Red Hat to help sponsor the event.  I put up a
wiki stub here, so add your name if you're interested:
http://live.gnome.org/ThreePointZero/LaunchParty/USA/Massachusetts/Cambridge

I'll call a few of those places tomorrow to see how practical they are,
but if anyone has had experiences with any of them (or has other
suggestions), please chime in.

Thanks,
-Jonathan