Re: i am the villa, coo coo ca choo

Owen Williams wrote:
On Mon, 2006-09-11 at 12:52 -0400, Zack Cerza wrote:

Bryan Clark wrote:

A GNOME release party like thing (2.16)

Wednesday the 13th

@ 7pm

Our default location is Flat Top Johnny's [1] unless a brave soul has a
suggestion of another place, lets hear it!

How about Big City[2]? They also have billiards, and an 80+-beer
selection. Full disclosure: It's two blocks from my (new) apartment.

Personally I would prefer [1] because it's much closer to my own
apartment.  In general I also find Allston harder to park in
Yeah; ditto for Cambridge for me. But getting from Harvard Square to Allston and back by public transportation is remarkably easy. The 66 bus[3] goes between Harvard Square and the intersection between Harvard St. and Brighton Ave. (which is right where [2] is), and also keeps going way beyond that. That may or may not help you, though. As for myself getting to Flat Top Johnny's. I guess there's the 66 -> Red line to Kendall.

[3] http://www.mbta.com/traveling_t/schedules_buses_findbus_upcoming.asp?routenumber=66