planning ahead, sort of :) August 2nd.

So, being as I'm all like student-y[1] and shit now, I have
Responsibilities on Wednesday nights this summer. :/ But I have been
informed by reliable sources[2] that there are other days of the week.

So, tuesday night, Aug. 2nd[3] I propose Yet Another Drinking Culture.
Because we have so much time, we can actually discuss where to have
it.[4]

Conditions:
* reachable by subway for the ximian-y folks
* quiet enough you can actually talk
* beer, preferably lots and varied and cheap[5]
* space for 10-20 people.

Anyway, discuss! and I'll see you all in a dozen days.

Luis

[1] yeah, so, it is only summer school. Bite me ;)
[2] as much as any applet can be called reliable
[3] Yeah, it's a long way away, but I'm a busy man, what can I say?
[4] Yes I know it's going to end up being in the same place we always
have it, but it can't hurt to try ;)
[5] yes, I know it is Boston and that last condition is impossible.