.org party for LWE booth volunteers

On Wednesday evening 16 February, there will be a party for the .org
community exhibiting at LWE.  The party will be at the Asgard Irish Pub
and Restaurant in Cambridge.  It is sponsored by Google and admission is
free with an invitation. So, if you are able to come by and help
at the booth next week and want to come to the party, let me know.

Our list is needed by Monday February 14 (Valentine's day.)

tim