Superbowl party

Don't have plans for tonight and wouldn't mind seeing the game with a
few Eagles fans? Come on over.

When: Around gametime (Anytime after 6 will do. Come early if you're bored.)
Why: First Eagles appearance in a Superbowl since I was 9 months old.
Where: Near Central Square, Cambidge -
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=home&address=7+Lawrence+Street&city=cambridge&state=ma&zipcode=02139
Phone: 617 480 3920

Beverages: 6-pack of beer and cider, ample wine, Coke, OJ, iced tea
Food: Lasagna and Indian cream chicken, Boboli pizza if required. Shaws nearby.
Dessert: Tiramisu, rice pudding

What to bring: beverages, appetizers/munchies (chips & salsa, veggie
platter, ...), other desserts

Non-superbowl activities: Approx 10 board games, cards, Wifi, upstairs
TV so you can watch Lifetime. I promise not to question your
sexuality...

RSVP: via phone please if you're coming