Re: MERGE: soundfont-support

Hey Stefan.

What I don't understand here is what you mean by letting the user
setup the reverb in the end of a module chain.
If I'mnot mistaken, fluidsynth loads the SF, renders it *including*
the reverb effect, and then BSE uses the sampled rendering data.
So the freeverb use isn't actually eliminated.

As I recall, our last idea was to always run fluidsynth at 44.1k on 48k
rates, and then resample the  output if beast runs at any other rate
(and we concluded that for the time being only 88.2k and 96k would
be sensible alternative rates, for which resampling is fast).