converting files

I was wondering if there is any way to convert a bse file to midi format using beast? I've written a couple of songs that I want to run through rosegarden and zynadd together but there doesn't seem to be any way to convert the bse file from beast to midi that will aactually work on rosegarden and I havne't been able to link anything to beast through Jack,...why is Beast so incompatible with everything else? I am getting to the point of manually entering each note from my songs I created on beast into rosegarden to get them transferred. Any help? Thanks in advance.