duplicate parts

Hi everyone,
I'm new to Beast 0.7.1 and I'd like to know if the parts in a loop range can be
duplicated such that the content of the new parts is the same but the names of the
new parts are different.
For the moment, when I use Tool/Song/Duplicate parts, the new parts are only
aliases of the original ones, and when I make a change in the new parts, the original
ones are changed too (and I don't want that).
Thanks.