Re: Re : duplicate parts

Hi Stefan,
what I like about beast-scheme is the ability for a newcomer to build her own tool by studying the actual tools (as I did when writing my script).
Implementing dub-part in c++ is maybe a good idea but in the long term I think it will give you a lot of work. When I (or someone else) want to copy a part every n parts to the end of a track for instance, you'll have to work again as hard as the first time while there must be an easy general solution in scheme for this kind of problem.
What do you think ?