complicated tunings/feature request

There are some very complicated tunings out there. For example tunings which
have up to 72 frequencys for one ocatave. I have an certain idea how to map
this but dont know if it can be done.

For to do this I need that meta-modul which can give information about the
last note that was played and the note before that. This certainly only makes
sense in monophonic mode i.e. if the number of voices is one.

Some of the tunings could be switched on from the intrument (hey, another
feature!) if the melody for example goes down (means: melodic direction means
the delta of the last two different notes) some of the tunings depend on the
last note that was played (for perfect quint/quart/terz steps for example).

So for short there is the need of two possibilities for an instrument:

1) in monophonic mode
a) gather info about the absolute last played note
b) gather info about the melodic direction
c) gather info about the relativ last played note
d) gather info about the ocave-relativ last played note

When we are monophonic it would be very nice to have the glissando and
portamento effects.

2) in polyphonic mode
a) gather info about current played cords (??? Im not shure how that can be
done)

I dont know if anyone here plays strings but I do. And I can say this for
certain: when I play violin I have two tunings: one if im playing upwards and
one if Im playing downwards. The halvetones are higher when playing upwards
and lower when playing downwards - ANYTIME.
So this is a bit more then just an academic feature. It is simply not done
nowadays because up to now we had no computer/synth/key-instruments that are
intelligent enough for this.

But if we have it, it would be a feature that sets us WAY AHEAD of everything
there is on the market.

Hanno