The help menu

   Hi!

The help menu could be improved a bit, I think. My suggestion for how it
should look like, would be:

---------
Release Notes
Quick Start
Development -> Overview
               Writing Plugins
               GSL Engine
               3rd Party TODO
----------
About

Here, the "Index" (which can currently only be reached indirectly) can be
accessed from the documentation menu.

The "Development" menu doesn't contain one (for a new developer rather
confusing) text, but offers a clean introduction first, which tells him
about the general architecture (SFI, SFIDL, BEAST, BSE, GXK, Scheme, GSL,
Engine, ...). It offers advice on writing plugins.

And finally it offers something which the developer actually can do (3rd Party
TODO).

Of course, the "Overview", "Writing Plugins" and "3rd Party TODO" don't exist
right now, but I think they should.