Use Cases - question about the process

Hy,
when getting started with the UseCases documentation and analysys for
beast some questions are raising up and I wonder if anybody has an idea
about this

* how should a use case be documented? What questions must the
information therein answer? maybe write these rules down here, so it's
more clear what is the way we describe our things on this page

* if i have a UseCase, do i have everything documented that is needed to
start writing the code that makes it happen?

* what is the difference between a requirements document, a use case
collection and a "storyboard" for sequences of actions users want/need
to perform to accomplish their tasks?

* is there already y formal "requirements" document for beast? is it the
TODO file in CVS?

i appreciate every idea or comment,

Henning