Re: Current status of OpenBSD BEAST

   Hi!

On Sun, Dec 28, 2003 at 06:22:51PM +0100, Tim Janik wrote:

> > > can you add what warning/error you get exactly without unistd.h?
> > > e.g. something like: #include <unistd.h> /* for exit() */
> >
> > this is required for sleep()
> > man 3 sleep for linux also says that unistd.h is required.
> > How it compiles in your build environment is mystery for me. Calling
> > functions without prototype ot definition is not allowed in C++ AFAIK.
>
> stefan, any input on this? the file in question is tests/cxxbinding.cc.

Including unistd.h there is correct, so you can simply add it (no extra
comment necessary). I found the same problem on FreeBSD as well.

Its not really a mystery that it works on linux without it: probably some
of the other headers that get included from cxxbinding.cc include unistd.h
somewhere. Of course the C++ compiler would fail (even on linux) otherwise.