Re: GXK-Message: FIXME: missing popup window!

On Mon, 14 Apr 2003, alin weiller wrote:

> GXK-Message: FIXME: missing popup window!
>
> Here is the message I get when I try to open a Synth in the BseSong section, and no
> popup appears.
>
> Someone can help me?

jup, this is a GUI feature currently missing.
at the moment, you need to enter the name of the synth
you want this track to play by hand.
for example, if you loaded the test-song.bse from beast's
test/ directory, you can enter "DrumWave" or "SimpleTri"
in the synth column of the track display.

> Thank you.
>
> A-Lin

---
ciaoTJ