Re: [banter-list] .debs for Banter

Hi Terry,

There has been no development on banter for months. So I doubt you'd get any .debs for it.

//Johnny

On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 1:28 AM, Terry Talim <melanyor gmail com> wrote:
I'm looking at the Banter project  and it looks very interesting to me. I would like to try it out, but when I try and find its dependencies, they don't seem to have any counterparts in apt repositories.

My question is - does anyone have .debs for Banter? Alternatively, does anyone have a list of the debian dependencies that banter has?

I'm actually running an x64 machine, but I have an x32 laptop that will work if someone only has x32 .debs.

Thanks!

Terry.
Email: melanno gmail com
My articles: