Re: [banter-list] Video Support

John,
Banter is based on the Telepathy stack so whatever video protocols and codecs are configured for Telepathy will work in Banter. For video our plans were four way live video from each participant but we were also going to investigate a "push to be live" feature where one participant holds the floor and would be the only live video feed of the group.

Brady