[banter-list] DE translation

Hey all, I came across your project just today while I was bored in university.
I noticed the translations branch and that there was no German translation, I am relatively flaunt in German and I have had a look at the strings you need translated. I have now created a .po file for you guys and don't know where to send it to so I am going to attach it to this email. I hope this is ok...
It will possibly be made better by somebody better at German than I, and I had to check translation sites a few times... but it's a start!

--
Andrew Alexander Barber