[banter-list] Ubuntu compilation problem

Hello all,

As boyd advised me, to complete my bug report , I write here to ask for help about banter compilation under Ubuntu.

I've this problem since a few months now, banter doesn't compile because of a "constant value is expected" error in ConversationManager.cs (see bug report for more infos and to see warnings)

How I can do in order to be able to compile it under Ubuntu (Feisty or Gusty, in a short term if possible) ?

Thanks by advance for your help.

Nicolas.
--
Nicolas Derive