Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee crashes in Ubuntu 16.x

Hi again,

I did a bit of investigating and found this crash seems to be caused
by Mono.Zeroconf using an internal implementation of NDesk.DBus (the
pre-cursor to dbus-sharp) so I started a branch to switch the library
to use dbus-sharp instead. [1]

Cheers.

[1] https://github.com/arfbtwn/Mono.Zeroconf/tree/feature/dbus-sharp

On 29 June 2017 at 19:47, Nicholas Little