[Banshee-List] references to location of Music folder

(running Ubuntu 16.04, and freeNAS 9.10.1)
I know that Banshee stores most/all of its data in a Sqllite DB.
I recently moved my Music folder to a SAN.
I updated all the uri entries, and playing songs that were already in
Banshee, and dealing with playlists works fine.
Attempting to import a new folder that I created with a 3rd party app on the
SAN doesn't - it locks up Banshee.
When importing from a CD in Banshee itself, the new songs are written to the
folder Music in my home dir (the original pre-san location).
Is there any documentation of the tables in the database to simplify finding
other changes I need to make in it?
Is there also a config file outside the DB that I would need to update?

thanks