Re: [Banshee-List] Occasional Crash When Creating A New Playlist

I was not able to crash Banshee while creating a playlist for 55 new tracks
ripped from 2 CDs (not ripped using Banshee), although an error message was
displayed in the GUI while I worked.  I replied to the message that data
should be sent to Banshee folks for analysis.

Even without a crash, errors were reported, and I've attached two files.
The file "BansheeDebugLog_17-02-16a" are messages displayed in the terminal.
The file "BansheeDebugLog_17-02-16" are messages piped to the debug log
file.  Both files contain error messages that might be useful.

I plan to occasionally create playlists to see if I can record a crash.

Lou
2/16/17

BansheeDebugLog_17-02-16a.txt
<http://banshee-media-player.2283330.n4.nabble.com/file/n4652569/BansheeDebugLog_17-02-16a.txt>