Re: [Banshee-List] Media import crashes Banshee

Hi, I took a look at your stack trace but I'm not sure anything can be done from Banshee as it's only trying to read the URIs that come back from the regular GTK file chooser dialog and looks like GLib or GTK# may be double freeing the list.

Are you able to compile the source and try master branch? 2.6 is rather old now.