Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee having trouble connecting to the Internet

I did try what you suggested, but without the --debug, and I found out the
output is identical to the log of errors that Banshee generates.  But, to
tell you the truth, the culprit isn't all that clear to me.  Besides, since
my installation comes from the Mageia repository, not compiled from source,
your next suggestion is rather hard to achieve...

And then I did try the --debug option, and I noticed the programme is trying
to connect through a proxy that isn't working any more!!!  Thing is, neither
the system connects through a proxy, nor does Banshee has an option to
adjust the way it connects to the Net!!!

Other than that, should I copy and paste the error log in a message?  I
cannot find a straight forward way of attaching a file.

Thanks for your response.

Hosam Adeeb Nashed