Re: [Banshee-List] Pause does not unpause

Okay so I have been doing a little bit of playing around with the software to
see if I can isolate the cause (in debug mode as suggested ). Banshee pauses
and unpauses fine when started up on its own, however it causes the problem
once another application calls banshee to play a song. From the debug file I
can see when I pause it banshee does not pause but enters a "idle state".

Bellow is the debug log, you can see I play a song , pause and unpause it
with no issues. At the end I have gPodder call banshee to play a song and it
produces the error.

I have used the bold to highlight the "idle" state in the log