Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee on openSUSE Leap 42.1 not working

Hello,

"IBBoard" == IBBoard  <ibboard gmail com> writes:
    IBBoard>
    IBBoard> Which GStreamer packages do you have installed? My build
    IBBoard> (which has a couple of small customisations) works fine for
    IBBoard> me in Leap, although I have had GStreamer issues on various
    IBBoard> installs at times.
    IBBoard>
    IBBoard> When I run "zypper pa -i|grep -E "^i.*gstreamer"|sort" I get the
    IBBoard> attached list (assuming it works on the mailing list!)

I've now reinstalled every package in your list and made sure, that
I see now the same version. But the problem persists.
Maybe my guess, that I have a problem with gstreamer, was wrong.
Then I tried to figure out all the libraries, that banshee
is using, but so far I didn't succeed. Seems that the bash script
is calling Banshee.exe, but I can't use ldd on Banshee.exe.

I do have approx. 20 gstreamer packages installed, that you didn't have
in your list. As a next step I'll remove all those, but I doubt, that
this will help.

Klaus

--
|  Klaus Zeitler                |