Re: [Banshee-List] Unable to import audio media program freeze

I wish I could help, I only have Banshee 2.6.2, since it's impossible to
install 2.9 on LM17.3, seems to freeze because of all the library there
being quite big when I bring it up after a while of it stayin around in
the notification area. But it ends up loading correctly 95% of the time,
others I have to bring sysmanager and kill it then bring it back. It's
gotten slower than it was when my desktop was an AMD64-Dual Core 4400mhz
at times which is really weird when I now have an AMDFX-8350 octocore at
4gb and 16gb of 1866mhz of corsair ram.