[Banshee-List] Reverse order in Year filter

Quick question / suggestion.

I don't believe it is currently possible, but it would be immensely useful
if the 'year' filter could be sorted in descending instead/as well as
ascending order.   I would imagine that most people (me included) are far
more likely to want to find a recent song than an old one.  So whilst I do
occasionally play the one track I have from 1963, I am far more likely to
want to play one of the 150 tracks I have from 2015, so having the most
recent at the top of the filter list rather than the bottom would be
awesome.

Please excuse me if this is already possible as I can't find any way to
reverse the order of the filter list, but if it can already be done I'd be
most grateful if someone would enlighten me as to how to do it.