[Banshee-List] banshee build for armhf in debian?

Hello list,

I would like to run my cubietruck as a mediaplayer connected to my
hifi-system.

I want to use banshee as  my favorite music player (mostly because of it's
mirage extension).

The cubietruck has an Allwinner A 20 processor and runs Debian Jessie for
armhf devices.

Unfortunately there is no armhf-version of banshee in the debian
repositories.

Does anybody have an idea how to get banshee and mirage runnig on a
cubietruck?

Thanks

Christian