Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee crashes (System.OverflowException: Value was either too large or too small for an Int32.)

Hello,
For the record, I finally fixed this problem. What seemed to do the trick is to empty the coretracksplaylistentries table in the banshee.db SQLite database.

When Banshee restarted, it recreated its content upon selection of each smart playlist and now it works fine for an hour.

It is weird why this problem happened out of nowhere! Maybe a SQLite dysfunction that messed up the database. I noticed that the Lollypop audio player had a similar problem at the same time (it uses SQLite too), but it recovered after a system reboot, and Banshee not.

Christian