[Banshee-List] Video files recognized as Audio (how to fix?)

I've installed Banshee 2.6.2 on Linux Mint 17.3 Rosa.

Mostly everything is working great, but I have some DVD video's that I
converted to MP4 files that upon importing, were recognized by Banshee as
Audio instead of Video. When I play any of these files in Banshee I hear the
sound, but there is no video. Outside of Banshee these mp4 files play as
video's without a hitch.

I've tried moving these to Videos but they won't move to Audio. I also tried
reimporting them but no luck.

Any suggestions to resolve this issue would be gratefully appreciated!