[Banshee-List] Strange volume problem

Hello all!
I upgraded my Ubuntu system from 15.04 to 15.10 today. Since then, Banshee has a bug with the volume.

I can see in the debug log that its User factor takes the same value as the ReplayGain value each time a new song is played. Example:
scaled volume: 0,32 (ReplayGain) * 0,32 (User) = 0,11

Also, when I disable ReplayGain, the volume slider in the app has no effect!

What puzzles me is that this package has the same version that I had prior to the upgrade (2.9.0+really2.6.2-3ubuntu1), which was fully functionnal. So I am wondering if the problem might come from a dependency.

Am I the only one having this problem? Is there a known solution?

Thanks!
--
Christian Perreault