[Banshee-List] Upnp doesn't show all music files from my DLNA Server.

Hi there!
I'm using the Banshee player which was bundled with Linux Mint 17.

Most of the stuff works and I checked in the upnp plugin to listen to my
music from my dlna server (which is minidlna running on a raspberry pi).
Connection is good and everything, but banshee is not listing all music
files, it only shows exactly 2600 (seems like a set limit by banshee
itself). Thus it won't show my whole collection. Other upnp players like my
smartphone or my smart-tv shows the complete content perfectly, so I believe
it is a problem with banshee.

Is there some hard set limit to the listing? If yes, how can I bypass this?