Re: [Banshee-List] Smart Playlist

//
Hello Jonnie,
Maybe you have a criteria in your smart playlist definition that causes this
moving out of songs, such as "last played date is not today".

Can you provide your smart playlist definition (criteria)?

Also, what Banshee and OS version are you using?
//

Hi Chrisperro

I am using Banshee 2.6.2 on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS.

My playlist criteria is simply all the songs on my library, limmited to 30
items selected by least often played. I then deliberately set the playcount
for the six permanent songs to zero on a regular basis to prevent them from
moving out of the playlist. And they do stay on the playlist, but instead of
being played regularly during a session, they are each played only one time
until I restart the playlist again.