Re: [Banshee-List] Sort Browser by Artists.. Am I Stupid??

You know,  if you look at the screenshot of my Banshee that I sent,  you can see the icons you're talking about.   So it really does do it.  I don't know what setting you're missing, but it's there.

-------- Original message --------
From: mx4789
Date:06/23/2015 9:16 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: banshee-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Banshee-List] Sort Browser by Artists.. Am I Stupid??

Thanks everyone for the input. I've come to the conclusion that sorting the *browser content* by artist is not possible. The "artists filter" does a wonderful job, but that display is simply a 'text-based listing' of albums and not a 'graphical display' (i.e. thumbnails). I really did not think having thumbnails sorted by artists was such a big deal and figured I must be doing something wrong, or missing something obvious. But alas, no. This is sad because I chose Banshee over Rhythmbox based on the fact that it had a better cover art browser. Meh. Now I'm off to stuff loads and loads of paper down the toilet. :)