Re: [Banshee-List] Visualizations

Oh yea.  I'm running Linuxmint 17.1 with Cinnamon.

On 6/11/2015 4:31 PM, Steve Wilson wrote:
Jesus.  I've been trying to get visualizations now for 6.5 hours.   I read that I need community extensions.  No software manager I have (including Synaptic) says anything about community extensions or visualizations.  I've tried every search I can think of and read every help file I could find.  None of them are actually helpful.  I just want visualizations.  It does't seem like finding them should be an all day project.  I'd really appreciate some help here.