Re: [Banshee-List] Erroneous Play Count in Banshee

Jonnie wrote
You can try running the following command to amend the play counts in
Banshee's
database. Be sure to backup your ~/.config/banshee-1/banshee.db first,
though,
in case things go wrong.

$ sqlite3 ~/.config/banshee-1/banshee.db "update coretracks set
playcount=0;"

If you have the "Sync play counts between library and files" option
enabled in
the Banshee preferences, you might have to find some other means of
resetting
the play count in the metadata of the individual media files, though.

I have tried this and get an Error: no such table: coretracks

What am I doing wrong. I also need to reset my playcounts on a regular
basis.

Okay, I found my mistake. Finger trouble. It works.